[Serusers] Problesm with Vovida and Mediaproxy

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Thu Jun 23 01:32:18 CEST 2005

Hi guys:

Does anybody knows if there is a problem using SER 0.9.2, Mediaproxy
1.3.1 and Vovida B2BUA Vocal 1.5.0?

I'm having no audio when I try to place a call even if the call is
established.

I'm attaching my ser.cfg and a ngrep debug for reference The only weird
thing that I can notice is that the B2BUA is using the localhost IP as
the Via Address even when the invites was sent to the Public IP address.

Did I make somtehing wrong at the ser.cfg file?

Regards

Alberto Cruz