[Serusers] Re: [Sems] sems module

Stefan Sayer sayer at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 22 22:09:57 CEST 2005

Hello,

you can do pretty much with sems' ivr module, please have a look at
the documentation ( docs/IVR_Documentation.txt ); all provided
functionality is described there.

using the ivr you can script the media server in python (or perl), so
creation of services should be made easier a lot.

There are some example scripts in the docs. If you or other people
here write a useful script (e.g. MOH, voicebox with MWI, ...) I will
happily add them to the documentation.

Stefan

_____

_____