[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] rel_0_9_0 release critical bugs/missing things

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 21 17:30:41 CEST 2005

I agree with Juha.  I would even take it further: No commit should be done
without referencing the corresponding issue the commit is related to, i.e.
issues should drive development, not the individual developer's to-do list.
   Without these two rules, we have no transparancy on what is going in
development (or as today: the maintainer's head) and no transparancy on what
did go in development (or today: no documentation).

These are just natural consequences when a project has multiple developers.
Also, this will help out in communication across developers.
g-)