[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] rel_0_9_0 release critical bugs/missingthings

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jun 21 12:01:58 CEST 2005

Undocummented code = non existing code (for almomst everyone except the developer and few guys reading the devel list, updating the working copy of the CVS, and checking the new code).....I know it is unpleasant, but two lines with an overview is not asking too much.....isn't it?

my contribution,

Samuel.

Unclassified.
On 21-06-2005 09:20, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Greger V. Teigre writes:
>
>  >     Let's try to make 0.9.x documentation as complete as possible now
>  > leading up to the release!!
>
> nathelper README doesn't describe all nat_uac_test modes.  tm module
> README seems to lack description of several exported functions.
>
> these both are example of bad iptel.org policy.  no new features should
> be allowed to be added/changed in the code unless also the documentation
> is updated.

  Are you suggesting that commits should be rejected if they do not
  update documentation as well ? What is better, having undocumented
  code or having no code ?

    Jan.