[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] rel_0_9_0 release critical bugs/missingthings

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Jun 21 12:04:41 CEST 2005

On 21-06-2005 09:35, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Greger V. Teigre writes:
>
>  > Excellent! I trust you submit these to http://bugs.sip-router.org ?! (there
>  > is a separate component called DOCUMENTATION)
>
> i have username for iptel cvs.  the same should be useable also for
> registering bugs.

  Why don't you register it here:

  http://bugs.sip-router.org/secure/Signup!default.jspa

  We do not know passwords that developers use to access cvs and are not
  able to retrive them, given that they are hashed in /etc/passwd.

  I can take a look if it would be possible to configure the bug
  tracking system to use unix authentication so that everyone who has
  access to cvs would automatically gain access to the bug tracker, but
  I do not think that this is an important issue at the moment, given
  that anyone can register in the bug tracker.

    Jan.