[Serusers] avp_pushto() + append_branch() not working

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 21 07:56:55 CEST 2005

You could turn on the debugging to see how ex. the avpairs are changed...

My first guess would be to re-verify that you really are using domains in usrloc (parameter) and avp_pushto (ruri and not ruri/username). Besides that I cannot see anything obvious.   I have basically the same setup running fine.
    If I interpret the code correctly, lookup() will use the received field as dst (printed when doing a serctl ul show), if not, it will use ruri. The save command will set the received field to either the contact ip:port or the avpair set by modparam("registrar", "received_avp",def:42)

g-)