[Serusers] Re: [Sems] voice messages in /tmp

Stefan Sayer sayer at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 20 20:04:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

1)

Llanos Serna García-Conde wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have voicemail working fine with two instances of SER running and SEMS. The
> calls are forwarded to SEMS in case of the callee being busy or not answering in
> 15 seconds.
> The messages left by the callers are kept in /tmp, but the problem is that some
> of them remain there for days while others only for seconds. It can't be because
> of the e-mails sent because for the tests I'm doing all the users share the same
> e-mail address.
> Why are some messages stored longer than others?
> Anyway, I would like messages to be stored somewhere else, in a permanent file.
> Do you know how can I configure that?

the path where sems records messages to is hardcoded to be /tmp - in see
plug-in/voicemail/AnswerMachine.cpp  void
AnswerMachineDialog::onSessionStart(AmRequest* req) .  You can simply
change the path there.
If you don't want the messages to get deleted, change the following:
try {
	    AmMail* mail = new AmMail(tmpl->getEmail(req->cmd));
	    mail->attachements.push_back(Attachement(msg_filename,
						     "message."
						     + AnswerMachineFactory::RecFileExt,
						     af.getMimeType()));
	    mail->clean_up = clean_up_mail;
	    AmMailDeamon::instance()->sendQueued(mail);
	}
try {
	    AmMail* mail = new AmMail(tmpl->getEmail(req->cmd));
	    mail->attachements.push_back(Attachement(msg_filename,
						     "message."
						     + AnswerMachineFactory::RecFileExt,
						     af.getMimeType()));
	    // mail->clean_up = clean_up_mail; < - change here