[Serusers] Is there an AVP to alter "expires=" in REGISTERmessages?

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:21:43 CEST 2005

Greger,

That would be possible, but the way SER generates the 200OK reply, it would
contain the altered "expires=" value. By doing so, the ATA would take that
new value and use it, so if the ATA sent the REGISTER with an expires=300
and SER replied with a 200OK and a contact header containing expires=360,
the ATA would not send another REGISTER for 360 seconds.

I was fooling around with sip_msg.c and reply.c were I padded the expires
with 60 seconds before saving to usrloc and then removing the pad before
sending the reply and it works, but I would just feel better by not altering
the source code.

I guess I'd just feel more comfortable if SER had some sort of AVP or
modparam for the registrar module that did this automagically.

Regards,
Paul