[Serusers] Load Balance & request URI

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Jun 17 08:37:36 CEST 2005

a c wrote:
> Isn't this a bug interms of RFC? Shouldn't the ruri
> contain the next hop address?

ac, I'm really not an RFC expert, I just read it when I need an answer to a
specific question...  However, I believe this is perfectly valid for some
situations and the same thing as when you do ex. a t_relay_to_udp().

> As for making changes to the dispatcher module..this
> will be dangerous in my hands :-( Could someone add
> this?

Contact the maintainer, I think it is Klaus? He should be able to answer why
the dst_uri and not ruri is changed and whether adding a flag for changing
ruri is a good idea.
g-)