[Serusers] problems with ACKs and BYEs

Jorge Crichigno jcrichigno at conexion.com.py
Fri Jun 17 04:53:16 CEST 2005

Hi all,

    I have a problem with in the following scenario:

    Lucent GW			SER			IPPhone
   IP: 1.2.3.4			IP:5.6.7.8		IP:8.9.5.5

  		INVITE-->
		<-- 100
					INVITE-->
					<--100
					<--180
		<--180
					<--200
		<--200
		ACK-->(Request-Uri = sip:5.6.7.8:5060) <-- PROBLEM HERE

  The problem arises only with the Lucent Gateway, because it sends the
ACK with the Request-Uri as showed above (Request-Uri has the IP and
port of the SER). I also found the same problem with BYEs. I attach the
ser.cfg at this mail.

  I think this is a bug of Lucent, because I expected that Request-Uri
of the ACKs should equal to the contact uri of the 200 message sent by
the ipphone. The same for BYEs. Could some one clarify me that?

  Thanks in advance !!!