[Serusers] Re: How to execute failure_route block on tcp connect failure.

Dmitry Isakbayev isakdim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:35:29 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have some more information about this issue.  There are actually two problems.
 First - When the 1st attempt fails because connection was refused, connection timed out, or there was no route to host, an error message as logged and the failure_route block is never executed.
 Second - When the 2nd or 3rd, etc attempt fails due to a connection problem, an error is logged and only 30 seconds later the failure_route block is executed.

I would really appreciate if some body could explain what is going on or point me in the right direction.

Thank You,
Dmitry