[Serusers] OpenSER release

Thu Jun 16 18:22:11 CEST 2005

Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Thus, CVS-users must read sgml files drectly from the CVS to get
>> documentation :-(
>

> Users of CVS version should know how to generate up to date
> documentation from the sgml when necessary, otherwise there is no point
> for them to use CVS version in the first place.

Thus, CVS users may not have an easy way to read documentation? Maybe we
should delete all init.d scripts from CVS as CVS users must be able
write them themself!

I tried once but failed installing the proper software and DTDs. When it
really that easy, maybe someone can help us adding a "make
documentation" to the Makefile.

Developers complain that too less users are WRITING documentation.
I'm willing to WRITE documentation, but I don't like DEVELOPING
documentation.

regards,
Klaus