Fw: [Serusers] voice mail problem on alias

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at italycom.it
Thu Jun 16 18:07:43 CEST 2005

Debugging sems seems that the probelm is related on how ser pass the user to sems;
in fact when I call the alias and the use is ofline ser pass the real user to sems.
when ser get a timeout pass to sems the alias, sems is not able to find an email for the alias and so i get the error.

How to workaround this?

Thanks
Rosario