[Serusers] OpenSER release

Giudice, Salvatore Salvatore.Giudice at FMR.COM
Thu Jun 16 15:48:08 CEST 2005

Policy is only as good as its communication to the people it applies to.
Besides the initial announcement, how many times was this site
publicized in the mailing list or enforced as standard practice to have
patches added to the project?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Janak [mailto:jan at iptel.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:08 PM
To: info at beeplove.com
Cc: Giudice, Salvatore; daniel at voice-system.ro; andrei at iptel.org;
serdev at lists.iptel.org; serusers at lists.iptel.org; devel at openser.org;
users at openser.org
Subject: Re: [Serusers] OpenSER release

There is such a bug tracking system running at

http://bugs.sip-router.org

It is powered by Jira and is quite easy to use. I announced it to serdev
mailing list some time ago but there seemed to be no interest, from
core developers only myself and Andrei created accounts. I was using it
for a while and I find it easy to use and convenient.

  Jan.