[Serusers] OpenSER release

Thu Jun 16 11:35:42 CEST 2005

Hi!

I would provide additional documentation (to the modules I'm familiar
with) - but the problem is the way how documentation must be added.

I'm not familiar with sgml. I do not know the syntax, I do not know how
to create the README file out of the sgml file. I'm not a cvs expert.

Adding documentation is to complex. I already added asterisk
documentation to voip-info because it is very easy to do.

Maybe we could find an easier way for providing documentation.

regards,
klaus