[Serusers] Request Status Dump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 15 10:53:26 CEST 2005

You can use xlog to print the whole message to syslog and syslog
facility to redirect the log messages from ser to a special file (see
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/ser-syslog/ar01s06.html). But you will
have some other log messages from ser in that file, so you will need to
sort them (a small perl or awk script will do it -- you can enclose the
request between some special delimiters).

Daniel