[Serusers] ser as outbound proxy only

Wed Jun 15 10:22:56 CEST 2005

Hi Jeff!

To be sure to understand your problem - what is your desired setup? a or
b? Do you want to use 1 SIP proxy which does everthing (registrar,
routing logic ...) or 2 SIP proxies, where the first one is an
outboundproxy (OBP) for NAT traversal only, and the second one is the
registrar with the routing logic.

(a)

SIP UA <--NAT--> SIP Proxy (NAT, registrar)

(b)
SIP UA <--NAT--> SIP OBP (NAT) <--> SIP Proxy (registrar)

regards,
klaus