[Serusers] ser as outbound proxy only

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 14 15:55:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

Greger, it seems that the guy already read the Getting started document
... or I do not understand right his message or you actually didn't read
the mail :) ... I am sure that the document is very usefully, but you
create a lot of confusion and some time looks like intoxicating the
mailing list with such links (a lot of replies off-topic) ...

Now, back to his topic, it is not quite possible to have SER NAT
traversal solution based on nathelper/rtpproxy without having usrloc
(user location) in the same place, which usually uses MySQL. You can try
using dbtext instead of MySQL for user location, or disable persistence
support in user location (in this mode after ser restart all contacts
are lost, which is not recommended to have).

Daniel