[Serusers] SER - Not listening on any interface ?

Amith amithmit at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 09:41:50 CEST 2005

hi all,

            i have installed SER from src. using the commands

1) # make prefix=/ all

2) #make prefix=/ install

Now when i run SER , it shows me the different interfaces it is listening to .

But , when i try to register i get an ICMP destination port unreachable error.

I observe using

#netstat -l

that SER is not listening on any interface at port 5060. This (5060) port is not used by any other app .

Please let me know why is it so ? and how to set this right ?

best,

Amith