[Serusers] using web page of mediaproxy

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Mon Jun 13 23:00:33 CEST 2005

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've used the webpage media_sessions.phtml for monitoring
> > usage of mediaproxy. But it only works if the web server is
> > set up at the same PC where mediaproxy is working. Is there
> > any possible way of installing the web page at another PC ?
> >

> yes you should edit the script adding the server's host.
>
> Rosario

Hi there,

Well, actually, I did that. I replaced the IP of my mediaproxy at the
file media_sessions.phtml.

Look ...

// List with MediaProxy servers to display sessions for.
// Servers are specified in the form "IP:Port" (port can be missing)
// If port is missing it is considered to be 25060
$servers = array("MY_IP:25060");

... but it does not show the rtp sessions.

However, if I run the web page at a local web server, it does show the
rtp sessions.

Any ideas? I bet is some web server configuration, but don’t know what.
This is what I did.

Alias /mediaproxy/ /home/mediaproxy/
<Directory "/home/mediaproxy/">
     Options None