[Serusers] Problem with cancel a invite

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Jun 13 12:23:58 CEST 2005

Hi Greger,

CANCEL has nothing to do with loose route - and it will never hit he
loose route. The Route ser is set only when the dialog is established
(200 ok); and CANCEL happens *before* the dialog completion.

The big idea with CANCEL is to take care to route it *exactly* as its
INVITE.

As a hint, if you use TM, t_relay() all the time will take care to send
the CANCEL to same destination as INVITE.

regards,
Marian

--
Voice System