[Serusers] Radius question

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Sat Jun 11 02:30:53 CEST 2005

Hi guys, I have a doubt. Is it possible to use radius related modules
with out using db related modules at all?

Which are going to be the side effects If I don't use db modules?

For example I tried to load mediaproxy module and it is claiming for
commands like "is_uri_host_local()" or "is_from_local()" in order to be
load it but these commands are only available if I load the db modules.

Who can help me to clarify the relationship between radius modules,
mediaproxy module and db modules?

Regards

Alberto Cruz