[Serusers] Linksys PAP2NA

gsalvucci at ing.unrc.edu.ar gsalvucci at ing.unrc.edu.ar
Fri Jun 10 20:49:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with the device Linksys PAP2NA. I'm using the mediaproxy server
and the mediaproxy module with ser.cfg from mediaproxy modules.
I have Linksys behind a NAT and I comunicate with a x-lite user agent using a
public IP. I can get outgoing comunications but I can't get incoming
comunications because the server add so many via headers with the server IP. As
a result, I get the response "too many hops".
I have proved replacing the linksys with a x-lite user agent and it works.
Anyone knows what is the problem?

Thanks in advanced.

Gustavo Salvucci
Rio Cuarto. Cordoba.