[Serusers] SerWeb ul_add: flags expected

Mr Greg Plater gplater at da-bratz.com
Thu Jun 9 04:43:00 CEST 2005

Hi

When I register a new user I get an error after clicking on the confirmation
link in the email I receive..NOTE not before.

Also when I have a user in serweb and  I try to add an Alias

I see this in red:

400 ul_add: flags expected

in debug I see :

1(1880) ERROR: ul_add: flags expected

This was all working until I decided to make a better ser.cfg file.

I think maybe an issue with ser.cfg and needing something for aliases.

Because with the old ser.cfg users could register with out issue and I could
create an alias.

Perms has been added to subscriber and pending tables

This has been added to config.php

var $flags;

$this->flags="128";