[Serusers] UAC module: multiple PSTN gateways

Nour Omar nouromar at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 17:46:58 CEST 2005

Some providers use the IP of the request for authentication and billing. I was wondering how SER  can handle that??

Marian Dumitru <marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro> wrote:Hi Mohammad,

UAC module is not present at all in 0.9.0 version, *only* in CVS head
version!
So far only the CSeq problem is know to us. What exactly doesn't work
for you?

regards,
Marian

info at beeplove.com wrote:
> I tried to configure uac module using this example on ser 0.9.0
> didn't have good luck :-(
>
> I am just curious to know,
> Are you using cvs version of ser to make uac worked?
> So far I know, there have a cseq issue. Is it solved yet?
>
> Thanks
> MOhammad

>>> modparam("uac","credential","user2:realm2:passwd2")

--
Voice System
http://www.voice-system.ro