[Serusers] (no subject)

mohammed irfan mohammed_irfans at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:39:13 CEST 2005

Dear sir,
 I am a final year student doing my engineering in computer science, I am doing a project on SIP. I have problems in ser acc.so module.

I am having problems using acc.so. It seems that I can't set the following two modparams:

modparam("acc", "db_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

But I have no problems setting these two modparams and commenting the top 2:

modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)

i wanted to keep track of missed_calls in the database. so please help
me in this matter.

eagerly waiting for reply.
I have posted this serusers list in iptel.org. but reply from them please help me.

eagerly waiting for reply.

with regards

irfan