[Serusers] UAC module: multiple PSTN gateways

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Wed Jun 8 09:45:13 CEST 2005

Hi Cameron,

You can specify multiple authentication credentials by just enumerating
several "credential" parameters for the module:
	modparam("uac","credential","user1:realm1:passwd1")
	modparam("uac","credential","user2:realm2:passwd2")
	modparam("uac","credential","user3:realm3:passwd3")

The module will choose the correct credentials to use based on the
"realm" from the auth challenge.

regards,
Marian

--