[Serusers] setting up SER

Tomasz Gingold tgingold at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 17:27:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

i´m fairly new in SER.

After setting up the SER i tried to register at SER with the kphone.
Inside the kphone i set up the Outbound proxy with the adress of the SER.
When i try to REGISTER with the kphone at SER i get always also a REGISTER
message back from the SER.

Kphone                SER
-----REGISTER--------->
<----REGISTER----------  (the first REGISTER follow 3xREGISTER back)
<----REGISTER----------
<----REGISTER----------
-----REGISTER--------->
<----REGISTER----------
-----REGISTER--------->
<----REGISTER----------
-----REGISTER--------->
<----REGISTER----------
<----403 Timeout-------

It looks like the SER doesn't go into the routing logic.
I modify the ser.cfg in this way to check this.

route {
sl_send_reply("420","Bad Extension");

After this nothing has changed in the packet flow described before.
No 420 replys are beeing send back.

I know that this is not a detailed description of my problem.Anyhow i hope
that anybody can give me some tips.

thanks in advance
tomasz g.

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++