[Serusers] domain/realm routing

raid at gmx.net raid at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 14:50:43 CEST 2005

hi

thanks for your answer

i use mediaproxy and nat works fine, but if i route the call with enum to
uac´s ip, mediaproxy dont proxy the call

if i provide 100 aliases for all users there is many work

i wouldn´t try that for more than 500 users, any user have the same
extensions and there overlap with any aliases

the best solution would be to bind a user to his own realm and all incomig
calls with this realm forward to this user

isn´t there any other possibilty?

thanks