[Serusers] ldap+ser

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 7 07:32:28 CEST 2005

Alberto,
Good initiative! Previous LDAP modules are not regular auth replacements (as
previously posted), but you may pick something up there.

Being a heavy LDAP user, a friendly advice:  Storing location in LDAP will
have a serious penalty in terms of performance.  LDAP performs extremely
well in search/lookup scenarios, but store operations are very
resource-demanding and not something I would rely on in a carrier-scenario.
However, auth and AVP pairs are quite suitable. I assume you will have to
implement the http digest in the module itself?!
g-)