[Serusers] How to download SER

Cecilia Muaddi cmuaddi at ambernetworks.net
Tue Jun 7 04:07:01 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just join the mail list and was hoping someone out there can point me to a location to download SER.  It seems to require a user/password from the ftp site ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser.  If so, how do I obtain the user/password.

Thanks,

Cecilia Muaddi

cmuaddi at ambernetworks.net

Amber Networks

408.626.7300

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.