[Serusers] Re: [Sems] configuration file

Stefan Sayer sayer at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jun 6 18:33:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

at the end there are only those requests remaining that are not directed
to you ( uri!=myself ), so it depends on what you want to do with them.
If you want to relay them then leave that block in there, if not,
respond e.g. with "not responsible for host in r-uri".

For completeness I just added another block to the sample configuration:
	if (uri==myself) {

	   # filter unsupported requests
	   if (!(method=="REGISTER" || method=="ACK" || method=="INVITE" ||
  	      method=="BYE" || method=="CANCEL" )) {
	        sl_send_reply("501", "method not understood here");
	        break;
            }

	   if (method=="REGISTER") {

so other requests will be correctly handled. Don't forget to add other
request types here if you want sems to handle them (e.g. REFER, SUBSCRIBE)

Stefan