[Serusers] Problem with installing SER. Howto SER Step by Step?

MapsAir mapsair at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:24:27 CEST 2005

Dear Helpers!

I am very new to linux and SER.  I have read the article on your website and am very interested in learning about the sip proxy SER.  However, I am still unable to install the SER.

Would you please tell me how to install the SER or directly me to an article of step by step how to install the SER.
I have read you how to.  However, I'm pretty now to linux, and I am still unable to install it.

I would be very appreciated for your time!

Thanks in advance!

Lan