[Serusers] CDR not being recorded at ACC table

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Fri Jun 3 20:06:16 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

	I want to test my billing system based on the CDR data I've recorded at ACC table, but there is a problem, the data is not being recorded as I thought. I don't know why, when I go directly through mysql and make a "select * from acc;" it gives me:

Empty set (0.00 sec)

	I don't know why the CDR date is not being recorded, I looked for it at the forum and google, and found something about mysql installation. It seems that I haven't compiled mysql with ACC support. Is that right ? Did someone have the same problem already ?

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

--
Felipe Martins