[Serusers] redirecting SIP messages to SEMS

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 3 15:01:29 CEST 2005

Alle 14:09, venerdì 3 giugno 2005, Llanos Serna García-Conde ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I want to configure SER and SEMS using two different instances of SER like:
>
> [SER A]<--IP interface-->[SER B]<=fifo interface=>[SEMS]
> Both SER instaces and SEMS are located in the same machine.
> In the SER-SEMS-HOWTO there's an explanation on how to redirect SIP
> messages to SEMS: MY QUESTION IS, WHERE DO THESE LINES HAVE TO BE ADDED, IN
> THE SER_A.CFG OR THE SER_B.CFG  ( I would then change the configuration to
> use fifo instead of unix sockets). This is a very simple question but it
> will help a lot. Thank you, Llanos

You should relay all messages directed to sems from SER A to SER B with a
t_relay_to_udp("SER_B_HOST","SER_B_PORT"), then in SER_B.CFG you can write
the example commands in an empty route{} block, so that SER B forwards
everyhting to SEMS. Remember to start sems with fifo names matching the ones
in SER_B.CFG file

ciao

--
Giovanni Balasso