[Serusers] digest authentication without db

Cesc Santasusana cesc.santasusana at nl.thalesgroup.com
Fri Jun 3 10:55:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

We have been using dbtext for a while and it works fine.

Only one problem: serctl does not support dbtext, only mysql.
So, I added dbtext support into serctl a while ago ... sent the updated script to ser-dev (or serusers,
don't remember). I think it never made it into the cvs or anything ... but maybe
you want to dig it out of the mail list for you to use it ...
This way you can add, remove, check subscribers, groups, alias, etc automatically.

Regards,

Cesc

Unclassified

>>> Francesco Fondelli <francesco.fondelli at gmail.com> 06/03/05 09:14AM >>>
Thank you all for the tips,

I had a look at dbtext and I think it almost fits my
needs. I just have to change its 'subscriber' table
format to match my file format.

Ciao
FF