[Serusers] Auth Radius and draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00 question.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Jun 2 20:55:19 CEST 2005

Hello list.
	I have a question about the radius authentication message.  As i can
see in the radius authorize message reaching to my Radius Server the format
of this message is as follow:

Attributes:
	User-Name = "user1 at mydomain.com"
	Digest-Attributes = "<10><10>user1"
	Digest-Attributes = "<1><23>mydomain.com"
	Digest-Attributes = "<2>*429f5a94dfac500699b5465aae863a390d5ebd92"
	Digest-Attributes = "<4>&sip:1234567 at mydomain.com"
	Digest-Attributes = "<3><10>REGISTER"
	Digest-Attributes = "<5><6>auth"
	Digest-Attributes = "<9><10>00000037"
	Digest-Attributes = "<8><10>dbb06da4"
	Digest-Response = "08525b9e17e0ed25fccc61b104ff9e20"
	Service-Type = Sip-Session
	Sip-Uri-User = "1234567"
	NAS-IP-Address = 10.1.1.3
	NAS-Port = 5060

my question is... the format of this radius auth message with the
"Digest-Attributes"  attributes is created by SER module auth_radius or by
the radiusclient ?
When this message reach to my server (by the way is a Radiator) i used a
"patch" created by me to "understand" the differents Digest-Attributes and
parse to the Digest-Uri, Digest-Method. Digest Real. etc that correspond,
because my Radiator server seems not to parse the different
Digest-Attributes.  As i have seen in another post regarding to auth radius
issues, the message in this format is understand perfect by for example the
FreeRadius Server.  Is there a special configuration (maybe with the
dictionary file) to make this work?.  What special feature do i need to set
in the radius server? maybe the draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00 ??????  Is somone
using Radiator with SER?
I hope someone could help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards