[Serusers] interconnect with ipcb

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 19:09:45 CEST 2005

Hi

A few people here were looking to terminate traffic using SER and
looking for pstn end gateways, well if you sign up with ipcb.net (and no
I am not connected to them..but hoping if they read this, i will get a
pizza out of this :-)) you can connect SER to any of the gateways you
wish worldwide.

How they do it is simple, they have written a module which you compile
into ser, load as normal, it has a user/pass in it, and u assign there
IP address as trusted in ur config. Then when any requests are sent, the
auth you using that user/pass, and let traffic flow. Works fine.

Now I was wondering if some of the programmers on this list could take a
look at the module (they will email it to you) surely it would be easy
to do the same for any gateway out there....I guess

Anyhow now all SER people can get their own gateways.

Iqbal