[Serusers] digest authentication without db

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Wed Jun 1 20:28:37 CEST 2005

Hello

thanks for the tip but I was thinking more on interfacing
do Berkeley DB (db3 or db4). it binary tree the datakeys
and is very fast for this kind of usage. a text file with
thousands of lines seems unneficient to me (although it
can be cached, of course)

(here in my setup I don't do mysql in many servers. all of
them gets periodically its data from central mysql and fills
DB files. this way in case of mysql outage the services
would continue working until tech ppl fix it)

Cheers
!3runo