[Serusers] digest authentication without db

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Wed Jun 1 13:21:56 CEST 2005

Hello there

a flat file (Berkeyley DB) auth module would do this
marvelously. I remember reading something about flat
files on the past few weeks of the list archive but
I must confess I'm waiting 0.9.0 to stabilize to
research on it (I'm still using 0.8.14 and it doesn't
seem to have the Berkeyley DB option)

hope this helps
!3runo