[Serusers] SER not reply

Sandra Donaire sandrad at tid.es
Wed Jun 1 12:45:21 CEST 2005

Hi!!

I've been installed a server yet in a red hat 7 that runs ok. Now I try
install a new SER in a fedora core 3 with the same config. I've
installed mysql..php...httpd.... Ok, the problem is that I run the
server, and apparently runs ok, it load all modules ok, an it's
listening in the port correctly, etc. But it doesn't know when arrive
request, I see that those arrive correctly with ethereal, but the SER
doesn't do any. What can be  the problem?

Thanks at all.

--
Sandra Donaire Arroyo
Telefónica I+D