[Users] UAC REDIRECT - new module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Jun 26 15:40:21 CEST 2005

Hi Juha,

yes indeed, there are two approachs in the redirect problem - either let
the caller to get the redirect and decide what to do (but you may have
some difficulties in doing accounting), either process the redirect on
server (via uac_redirect)- in this case you may want to process only
some redirects (like only inside your domain, for example) and here
comes the filters....

I didn't made any special modification  in TM for this, but 1) is
strongly dependent of the serial forking in TM (branch selection) and 2)
I had to do some delicate work around to access all received replies and
to extract the contacts (see uac_redirect/rd_funcs.c, shmcontact2dset()
function).

regards,
bogdan