[Users] two issues: ser.cfg or openser.cfg and mysql password?

Jose Bertuzzi pablo_bertuzzi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 01:12:17 CEST 2005

Hello guys, first of all congrats for this new idea of
openser. I completly agree with you.

I tried on june 14, the debian stable package and
found that after installing it the config file created
is openser.cfg but the program calls ser.cfg. I've
just renamed it and start working.

The other issue is that i don't know what is the mysql
password to add users using openserctl add. I tried
with heslo, but failed. So I changed the passwords on
mysql and used the command
modparam("acc", "db_url",
"mysql://user:password@localhost/openser")

but did not work.

I also tried with the FreeBSD port and compiling src,
with same results.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pablo.