[Users] OpenSER Web Site hosting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 20 15:41:00 CEST 2005

Thanks for everybody for information, we still collect offers. We are
trying now to organize the things. Until the management board will be
elected, we cannot decide too much.

We are at the beginning, the project has almost one week. The feedback
is very good -- apart some users which I am not sure they have the whole
picture -- and we will continue if SER does not change the policies very
soon.

Daniel