[Users] Re: [Serusers] OpenSER release

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Tue Jun 14 22:21:29 CEST 2005

On Jun 14, 2005 at 22:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> wrote:

[...]
> It is your opinion, but I repeat myself, that the SER code maintained by
> us will go further -- I don't think that someone can claim that we
> didn't do the job for our code (the only discrepancy is some last-minute
> adds in xlog (to print avps) - will be committed on unstable very soon
> with the new color patch). The cvs was created just to ease the
> maintainance. The patches would be a nightmare.

Maybe I've misunderstood you: is this only a parallel "stabilized"
version + some features or is it a full fork (do you intend to fork
unstable also)?
I have no problem with another stable version, what worries me is
fragmenting the development for unstable (which is the place where major
changes are made).

Andrei