[Users] about openser serial forking

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 14 21:07:49 CEST 2005

Juha Heinanen wrote:

>Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:
>
> > the fix is not q-value related.
>
>why is it then that you didn't include lcr module to openser 0.9.4
>release, which supports serial forking based on q value?

openser 0.9.4 is started from ser 0.9.3 which doesn't contains lcr
module. It will be in the next release - the way to go is "release
early, release often", so lcr will be soon included in a stable release.
Also related to q value, I'm looking for a way to have serial q-based
forking for user location also. I thing it will require some merging (as
ideas) with the lcr.

bogdan