[Serusers] LCR on onsip.org - No DB tables created?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Jul 30 21:06:52 CEST 2005

Dave,
The backport of LCR to 0.9.x has been included in the ONsip.org package as a
help as many people want to use the LCR module. However, the package is a
true 0.9.3 package and no files have been changed.  ser_mysql.h will thus
not be changed to include LCR.  Most people up to now have known about this
and more info hasn't seemed necessary, but I will make sure this will be
emphasized in future README files.

BTW, Juha is not involved in ONsip.org, but he is the developer of the LCR
module.
g-)