[Serusers] exec_msg problem

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Fri Jul 29 10:29:36 CEST 2005

Tried. It didn't work. :<
Still getting the same error. The result still came out, its just that it is followed by the error message.

101 INVITE : 3902 <sip:3902 at x.x.x.x>;tag=5086b56866af3edo0 to <sip:967258002 at x.x.x.x>
Jul 29 16:26:16 abc /usr/local/sbin/ser[10577]: ERROR: exec_msg: cmd echo "$SIP_HF_CSEQ : $SIP_HF_FROM to $SIP_HF_
TO" >> /var/log/syslog failed. exit_status=-1, errno=32: Broken pipe