[Serusers] forwarding and accounting

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:49:38 CEST 2005

Sorry guy,
u think I don't contribute, that's ok, but I try helping as much as I can.
Respect for the job done by the Ser team, but sorry, I and many of us don't
understand why we have now two Ser...(an open one and an open one...)
If u really want to contribute, don't fork, just contribute, otherwise it
will be another software.
If you don't want people use your work, go and join the Microsoft team and
forget free software.
That's only the poor opinion of a guy using unfairly free software.

Olivier

Ps: make ur opinion available for all and put serusers in copy for the next
mail.