[Serusers] Problem : Can SER process the reINVITE messages pr operly?

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Jul 27 23:27:47 CEST 2005

Thanks again Alberto.
    Are you using the ser.cfg from onsip.org?  I'm using it, and i can't
make it work with reinvite to a nat'd endpoints.  Can you give me some hints
here?.
    For example what version of mediaproxy are you using?.  If you're using
the onsip.org configuration, Did you modified this configuration to make it
work for reINVITE's?
Hope you can help me,

Thanks again
Regards,